SITE TERMS AND RULES
1. The primary site rule is to treat yourself and others kindly. Don't be abrasive or inflammatory. Give the benefit of the doubt. Absolutely no ad hominem (personal) attacks--everyone is entitled to their own perspective. DO NO HARM.
2. Proof your posts; use spell check. This site is only accessible by ICMH members, enrolled IMHS/ICHS students, members of ICMH educational and research programs, and their invited friends and family. The public cannot access it.
3. You must use your real name on this site--screen names are not allowed. Your real picture is preferred, but you may use an avatar.
4. No advertising or spam is allowed. You may put your business link in your signature as well as on your Profile page.
5. Note that the website software places a cookie (a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password)), in your browser's cache. This is only used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
6. As a member, you may receive emails from us notifying you of updates and other special notifications. By being member, you agree to receiving these emails and understand that they are not spam.
7. Students may not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law or this Charter.
8. Students may not post any copyrighted material unless they own the copyright or have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
9. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are expressly forbidden on this forum.
10. Note that it is impossible for ICMH staff to confirm the validity of posts. ICMH does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of ICMH, its staff, its members, or the founder. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of the site immediately. The administrators of the site reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
11. Members are solely responsible for the content of their posted messages. Furthermore, members agree to indemnify and hold harmless IMHS, ICHS, ICMH Church, its staff, employees, founder, or anyone else.
12. Members agree to never give their password out to another person except an administrator, for their protection. Members may not use another Member's account for any reason. Members are encouraged to use a complex and unique password for their accounts to prevent account theft.
13. You understand that these terms and rules may be updated from time to time, and you agree to abide by the updates. Updates will be posted here.